Sunday 13 August 2017

Oh, precious one of Israel do not fret

God tries to communicate with us in many ways and there is no doubt that God wants this message heard.

Source: PInterest
A member of our congregation recently purchased a second-hand bible from a charity shop and was surprised when she opened it up to see a handwritten note. It is not clear how old the note is as there was no date on it and there were also no details of who wrote it. God tries to communicate with us in many ways and there is no doubt that God wants this message heard, which is clearly a Word for somebody. There were a small number of words that were difficult to read due to the handwriting however in these instances the words have been interpreted in the context of the writing that proceeds and follows them. What follows is a transcript that has been written word for word as it was originally written with a few minor interpretations (those words highlighted in blue) where required;

‘Oh precious one of Israel do not fret for the time is short and the door is open for you, just climb in, do not be afraid of tomorrow, tomorrow will take care of itself. Do not be afraid because I have put you here to do good to each other and to man. Do not fret I am coming soon to rescue you all, do not fret, do not fret my child I am coming to rescue you all, do not be afraid even if they advance an army against you, my gates are open wide, do not fret, do not fret even if an army advances against you, because I have positioned you here my child. Do not be destroyed in your worries of the future or past. You have been made a prisoner, stolen from the past into the future. I am coming soon to break the fettles which claim you, I am coming soon to break the shackles. You will be free soon my child, do not fret, because I am coming soon, soon my child. Do not fret my child because I have not deceived you about your future home, which is with me. Reflect my life in your life, do not be shy and speak the truth my child because I have set you free from all the lies and deceit. Do not fret my child because I will be coming soon. I have chosen a home for you. They teased you because of me and the future I have for you. I am taking you to a new land of pastures where there will be peace, away from everything. I am your future husband, I am the man in your life, I have chosen you for this hour, I have chosen you my chosen one of Israel. Come out of here – I cannot be deceived’.

Source: Stephlin's Mountain
In addition to the hand-written note above there was a further much briefer note found in the same bible. This note was clearly written by a different person as the writing was significantly different and much easier to read. A date of 6th September 2015 was written at the top of this note. The transcript below is exactly as it was written, as all words were clear to read, and was entitled ‘A forgiving heart’;

‘Christianity is best defined in terms of relationships, to loving God with all our heart and loving people as ourselves. Un-forgiveness in any of these, our vital relationships, block our access to God who commands us to be kind to one another with a loving compassionate heart, forgiving each other as God in His mercy forgave us' (Ephesians 4:32).

Ephesians 4:32 ‘Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you’

Be blessed.


Authors: Anonymous

May God bless and enrich your life

Please feel free to share this article and other articles on this site with friends, family and others

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Heavenly Father for your Word and a reminder that you are coming back for us soon. May we ensure that the oil in our lamps is continually topped up to ensure that we are ready when Jesus returns for us. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Abba Father for your perfect timing in posting these two anonymous letters, especially in the current climate "of rumours of war" Matt 24 v6.
    Praise God that "we wait for you........like a Bride waiting for her Groom" ........"the time is near to call back the sinner and wake up the saints" Amen.

    God help your children to bring your Heavenly Kingdom on Earth so we can save the lost Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for this interesting Article, its good to write down what we learn during our time alone with God ,he will certainly bless us through it . There is something about seeing words about our walk with him formed on paper that somehow makes them more real . I pray the Lord will help us to write dawn what he wants us to remember .
    2 Corinthians 3:3
    you are a letter of Christ , cared for by us , written not with ink but with the spirit of the living God AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing is by chance, it wasn't by chance that someone wrote those words down, it wasn't by chance that they were placed in that Bible, it wasn't by chance that it was bought from a charity shop and it wasn't by chance that these letters have been put on this blog and it's not by chance that we are now reading them. So may we hear what the Spirit is saying to the church and hold fast to our faith in God. We are in the palm of His hand, we are His, so stay strong child of God.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for all you comments God bless you all

    ReplyDelete